ThermoAnalytics, a leading provider of thermal and infrared simulation software and services, seeks a highly motivated Technical Sales Associate to join our team in your choice of Calumet or Novi, Michigan.
If you have a technical or sales background and a strong interest in developing business at existing and new accounts throughout North America, we want to hear from you! This is an entry level position that will follow-up on leads from our account managers and is mostly inside sales to start. The position can develop into outside sales as you become more experienced with our company and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TECHNICAL SALES ASSOCIATE.
Drives sales with account and lead follow up:
- Follow-up and coordination of incoming requests by prospects and customers.
- Identifies target accounts and finds decision makers.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge to sell consultatively on solutions that best meet account needs.
- Supports customers in their buying process and develops relationships to expand TAI’s influence within accounts.
- Follow-up and travel to visit new and existing customers.
- Meet total territory revenue targets set with management.
- Collaborates with engineering, sales, and marketing team members on accounts.
- Work with customers and engineering team to define project proposals and statements of work.
- Supports marketing activities by participating in conferences and trade shows, and identifying interesting topics for marketing campaigns and materials.
Active participation with sales and marketing planning:
- Prepare for and participate in team meetings and team planning.
- Document and track sales activities.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $48,000 - $52,000 starting annual salary, based on your knowledge and industry experience, in addition to an extremely rich benefit package and employee stock ownership. This is a non-commissioned sales position working for a customer-driven company. To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicants must be United States citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States. Final candidates may be required to undergo a thorough background check, credit check and/or drug screen.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A THERMOANALYTICS TECHNICAL SALES ASSOCIATE.
As a growing CAE software company, this position demands excellent attention to detail, technical sales skills and product knowledge. In addition, this position has the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales preferred.
- Experience selling technology to automotive, aeronautics, transportation, electronics or related industry design customers, government, or military contractors preferred.
- CAE software sales preferred.
- Coursework in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Scientific Field required; advanced degree in a Scientific Field preferred.
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in the areas of CRM and Microsoft Office, required; HubSpot, a bonus.
- A willingness and ability to travel domestically (10%), required.
INTERESTED? Apply online at tai.hirescore.com.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
ThermoAnalytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at thermoanalytics.com.