McGann Building Supply, a lumber and hardware supply store, seeks an energetic and reliable Stocking Associate to join our team in Hancock, Michigan. In this seasonal position, the successful candidates will stock store shelves after the weekly delivery arrives.
COMPENSATION. $12.00 - $15.00 per hour.
SCHEDULE. This is a seasonal position that begins on or about May 1, 2019 and runs through October of 2019. Position is 12 – 15 hours per week covering Wednesday’s from 12 noon – 5pm and Thursday’s from 8am until stocking work is done.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects (50 pounds or more with assistance) in order to load, unload and stock materials in our store, lift above shoulders, and bend repeatedly.
- Ability to read and accurately follow directions.
- Ability to climb and work in high areas, including ladders and scaffolding.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude that works well with little direct supervision.
INTERESTED? Apply online at mcgannbuildingsupply.hirescore.com
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. McGann Building Supply is an independently owned, well-established lumber, building material and hardware supply store serving the area for more than 68 years. Our team members are experienced and committed to providing top-notch customer experiences. Learn more at mcgannbuildingsupply.com.