ThermoAnalytics (TAI) seeks a highly-creative Marketing Specialist to join their team in your choice of either our Calumet or Novi, Michigan locations.
The ideal TAI Marketing Specialist is driven by details and possesses a strong background in technical writing. If you have a keen sense of creativity, can absorb product knowledge quickly, have strong marketing, planning, communication, and project coordination abilities, we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. TAI places great value in their team by offering a highly competitive wage and rich benefit package in exchange for your knowledge and experience.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.).
- Collaborate w/marketing & other professionals to coordinate brand awareness/marketing efforts.
- Plan, research, develop, organize, write and edit engaging marketing pieces.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned, including a major role in writing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A TAI MARKETING SPECIALIST.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Design, Journalism, Business or related field desired, but not required.
- Proven experience working as a marketing specialist or in a similar role, required.
- Strong writing background, required. Technical writing experience in the automotive, aerospace, architecture, electronics, environmental, manufacturing and/or defense industries, a bonus.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences while maintaining continuity of style content.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (traditional and digital marketing), required.
- Ability to develop and execute a strong social media strategy, required.
- Strong organization, project coordination and attention to detail, required.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics/tools (Google Analytics, AdWords), desired.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software (HubSpot), desired.
- Strong eye for design.
- Working knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required.
- No fear of technology, required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE. APPLY ONLINE AT tai.sdsjobs.com
ABOUT THERMOANALYTICS. TAI is a passionate leader in developing thermal, fluid-flow, and infrared modeling software. The TAI business culture mixes the intellectual excitement of leading edge technology with the simple values of a rural Midwest setting. A strong work ethic and sense of pride in producing high quality work is evident throughout the company. Learn more at thermoanalytics.com.