ThermoAnalytics seeks an analytical database manager to join our team as a Marketing Operations Coordinator in Calumet, Michigan.
The ideal Marketing Operations Coordinator is driven to ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. If you possess a strong background in content writing, can absorb knowledge quickly, and can analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting pay of $32,000 - $35,000 annually, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a rich benefit package and employee stock ownership. This entry level position is a great starting place for someone versed in marketing databases, looking to grow within a company and advance in their career. To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicants must be United States citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States. Final candidates may be required to undergo a thorough background check, credit check and/or drug screen.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARKETING OPERATIONS COORDINATOR.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Establish/maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
- Work with marketing to develop A/B tests for content improvement.
- Collaborate on sales enablement initiatives for lead nurturing.
- Manage marketing dashboards and relevant reports to analyze marketing content/campaigns.
- Assist Director of Marketing with conference planning efforts.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating conference requirements with marketing.
- Draft and publish event listings for the ThermoAnalytics website.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects/tasks.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUCCEED AS OUR MARKETING OPERATIONS COORDINATOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications (or equivalent working experience), required.
- 2 years’ experience working or interning in a directly related field, preferred.
- You can work collaboratively in a team, are detail oriented, and are able to work independently.
- Possess strong writing skills with an ability to create engaging content.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Working knowledge of CRM marketing automation software, required; HubSpot, a bonus.
- Working knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required.
- Graphic design experience, a bonus.
INTERESTED? Apply online at tai.sdsjobs.com
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. Learn more at thermoanalytics.com