Lexul seeks an engaging and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our high-tech software team in Hancock, Michigan.
This position serves a dual role covering the marketing needs of our growing company along with administrative support functions. The ideal candidate is driven by details and possesses a strong background in writing. If you have a keen sense of creativity, can absorb product knowledge quickly, have strong marketing, planning, communication, and project coordination abilities, we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $15 – $20 per hour, based on the knowledge, experience and energy you bring to the team, in addition to a flexible, full-time schedule, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARKETING COORDINATOR.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.).
- Collaborate w/Lexul team & other professionals to coordinate brand awareness/marketing efforts.
- Plan, research, develop, organize, write and edit engaging marketing pieces.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Perform general office tasks (greet visitors and answer phones in a cheerful and helpful manner, schedule appointments, handle traditional & online correspondence with accuracy, typing, proofreading, filing, copying, printing, organizing, ensure meeting rooms are neat, stocked and ready as needed, etc.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A LEXUL MARKETING COORDINATOR.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Design, Journalism, Business or related field desired, but not required.
- Strong writing background required including exceptional grammar, writing and proofreading abilities. This position assists in end-user documentation for our software clients along with content creation for company publications, new articles, and client proposals.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences while maintaining continuity of style content.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (traditional and digital marketing), required.
- Ability to develop and execute a strong social media strategy, required.
- Strong organization, project coordination and attention to detail, required.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics/tools (Google Analytics, AdWords), desired.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software, desired.
- Strong eye for design and proficiency with design software (Photoshop Suite), desired.
- Proficient w/computers and basic office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- While we are a casual office, we are a productive team that requires professionalism at all times in both your verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess an exceptional work ethic and exemplary time management skills.
- Able to work with little to no supervision and are a flexible, adaptable team player.
INTERESTED? Apply online at lexul.hirescore.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. Learn more at lexul.com.