ThermoAnalytics, a leading provider of thermal and infrared simulation software and services, seeks a highly motivated Key Account Manager to join our team in either Calumet or Novi, Michigan.
If you have a strong interest in developing business at existing and new accounts throughout North America, have experience in developing sales and marketing account strategies, and have success in driving sales by building lasting relationships, we want to hear from you! This position reports to Vice President of Sales, Americas.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Active participation with sales and marketing planning:
- Develop sales and marketing strategic plans for accounts
- Creates revenue forecasts and growth plans for accounts
- Prepare for and participate in team meetings and team planning
- Document and track sales activities
- Assess sales & marketing activities to make improvements and identify new opportunities
Drives sales with key accounts and lead follow up:
- Meets total territory revenue targets set with management
- Develops relationships to expand TAI’s influence within accounts
- Develop/maintain deep product knowledge to consultatively sell TAI solutions
- Follow-up with existing customers and travel for on-site meetings
- Collaborates with engineering, sales, and marketing team members on accounts
- Ensures accounts receive the technical support they need
- Identifies target accounts and finds decision makers
- Prioritizes incoming requests by customers and prospects; support customers in their buying process
- Develops cost proposals, and works with the Operations and Technical teams to ensure appropriate proposals and statements of work
- Supports marketing activities by participating in conferences and trade shows, and identifying interesting topics for marketing campaigns and materials
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $70,000 - $100,000 starting annual salary, based on your knowledge and industry experience, in addition to an extremely rich benefit package and employee stock ownership. This is a non-commissioned sales position working for a customer-driven company. To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicants must be United States citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States. Final candidates may be required to undergo a thorough background check, credit check and/or drug screen.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A THERMOANALYTICS KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
As a growing CAE software company, this position demands excellent attention to detail, technical sales skills and product knowledge. In addition, the Key Account Manager has the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales required; background in CAE software sales preferred.
- Coursework in Business Administration and Marketing required; degree in a Scientific Field preferred.
- Experience selling technology to automotive, aeronautics, transportation, electronics or related industry design customers, government or military contractors, preferred.
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in the areas of CRM and Microsoft Office, required; HubSpot, a bonus.
- A proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing the deal.
- A willingness and ability to travel domestically (25%), required.
INTERESTED? Apply online at tai.sdsjobs.com.
ThermoAnalytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at thermoanalytics.com.