mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Human Resource/Training Specialist to join our existing team in your choice of Alpena, Gaylord or Marquette, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for coordinating and tracking employee training programs; ensuring new and existing employees receive proper skills training; conduct surveys to assess training needs; plan, develop and implement training, and develop programs for staff throughout the bank’s various departments.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 5 years of training and development leadership experience required.
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with department leaders in assessing organizational training needs.
- Demonstrated success in developing and tracking effective training programs.
- Ability to successfully teach and motivate staff.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy building working relationships with team members.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 25%).
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online at mbank.sdsjobs.com
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor