UP Financial is growing and seeks an experienced, full-time Executive Assistant to join our team in Houghton, Michigan. If you enjoy being a key person in a fast-paced company, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
- Warmly welcome current & prospective clients (via phone, email, in-person, text, etc.)
- Perform general office tasks (scheduling, typing, proofreading with accuracy, filing, copying, printing, organizing, ensure meeting room is neat, stocked and ready for each day, etc.)
- Manage Investment Advisor’s calendar and appointments.
- Coordinate, initiate, plan, organize, and manage deadlines for projects such as public relations, marketing, special events, seminars, mass mailings, etc.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data (sales, expenses, new business, etc.)
- Input and format data; upload supporting documents into company database.
- Provide inventory support including maintaining office materials and supplies.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $12 - $20 per hour, based on your knowledge, energy and experience. In addition, UP Financial offers a flexible work schedule and performance incentives; paid vacation, sick time and holidays; and continuous learning and development opportunities. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer; no sponsorship is available.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS OUR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
- 3 years’ experience working as an administrative or executive assistant in a busy office setting interacting with customers and other employees; position includes phone, receptionist, computer data entry, word processing, and filling duties.
- Exceptional time management and communication skills (written and verbal), required.
- Professional appearance and presentation, required.
- Experience managing or working in a professional office setting such as investment, financial planning or insurance, a bonus.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional leadership skills w/ability to manage people & hold them accountable.
- Ability to analyze problems through effective interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook), required.
- Working knowledge of databases, a bonus.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude in the work environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, independent, and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees.
APPLY ONLINE at upfinancial.hirescore.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. UP Financial is an ethics-based investment and financial planning firm providing sound guidance to individuals, families and businesses for more than 20 years.