Aspirus Keweenaw is currently seeking an Executive Assistant. Duties include:
- Serves as administrative assistant to the executive team.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical duties including but not limited to: arranging meetings, typing, coordinating schedules, maintaining filing system, completing forms, handling correspondence, coordinating travel arrangements.
- Coordinates special events and projects.
LOCATION: Laurium, MI – Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Candidates should possess one or more of the following:
- Associate’s degree in related field required, or knowledge of administrative assistant practices and procedures normally acquired through completion of such program.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Certified Administrative Professional or Certified Professional Secretary designation beneficial.