mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Database Administrator to join our existing IT team in Marquette, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will manage all aspects of the Laserfiche document management system including development of automated process workflows and managing the documents database. In addition, this position diagnoses and repairs problems within the document management system and associated databases and provides ongoing support and training for end-users.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Degree or certification in Computer Science, Information Systems or Database Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with bank database/document management systems preferred.
- Ability to maintain optimal document management system performance, security and integrity through effective file structuring, application of metadata, development of templates, assigning data access rights/privileges, and facilitation of large data repositories.
- Advanced working knowledge of client/server computing environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service to all internal customers.
- Have the ability to travel as required.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online at mbank.sdsjobs.com
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor