Signature Research (SGR) seeks a highly-organized, professional Business Administrator to join our multi-disciplinary team in Calumet, Michigan. The Business Administrator shall function as a liaison to the Business Manager in support of the daily business and contractual duties of SGR.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR.
- Process payroll, expense reports, taxes, and purchase requests.
- Prepare project reports.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable actions.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards.
- Assist with end of year accounting tasks and internal audit processing.
- Coordinate and assist with Human Resource tasks including, but not limited to, employee paperwork and benefit enrollment.
- Prepare and compile required surveys and compliance reports.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting annual salary of $30,000 - $40,000, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a competitive benefit package that includes medical coverage, paid vacation, and a SEP retirement plan.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR.
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field, or 5 years’ relevant work experience, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Calendar).
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Professional Services, a bonus.
- Knowledge of government contracting practices (FAR, DFARs and appropriate commercial or international contract law), a bonus.
- Knowledge of contract audit compliance processes (DCAA, DCMA, ITAR requirements), a bonus.
- Possess exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and in-person).
- Great attention to detail, ability to organize/prioritize multiple tasks, and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high security office setting; no telecommuting.
APPLY ONLINE AT signatureresearch.sdsjobs.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
ABOUT THE COMPANY. SGR is a small, high-tech business operating in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula for 24 years with additional offices in Navarre, Florida. We specialize in multi-spectral target and background signature data collection, analysis, modeling and simulation, software development, and operational analysis. Signature Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.