Laser North, a laser cutting and metal fabrication specialist, seeks a highly-qualified Administrative Assistant to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The Administrative Assistant supports the Office Manager in the daily operation of our growing business while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and professionalism.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- At least one year of experience in a busy office setting interacting with other employees and customers; position includes phone, receptionist, computer data entry, word processing, and filing duties.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook), required.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, desired.
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, desired.
- Professional appearance and presentation, required.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to maintain/promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, independent, and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees.
- Reliable transportation, required.
- A collaborative style that makes you an asset to our team.
- Ability to work weekdays 7:30am – 4pm.
COMPENSATION. $11 - $15 per hour, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a performance/success-based bonus, paid time off and paid holidays.
APPLY ONLINE AT lasernorth.sdsjobs.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position open until filled.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US AT lasernorthinc.com